Our curriculum is specifically designed to be used here in Kinder Academy and it’s proprietary.
Curriculum is inspired of Reggio Emila & STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths) philosophies.
The curriculum contains learning based on the following:
- Play based learning
- Inquiry-based learning
- Project based learning
Learning outcomes of the curriculum:
- The learning activities meet international standards.
- Variety of choices in playing and learning activities every day;
- Provide the effective learning connections to child’s brain development.
- Daily multi-activities helps children develop skills and knowledge;
- Curriculum which is constantly updated by international experts;
- Each child could have chances to develop their skill from simple to complex stages.
7.30 – 8.00
|Welcome children and warm up
|8.00 – 8.30||Breakfast|
|8:30 – 9.00||Circle Time|
|9.00 – 9.30||Outdoor Playing|
|9.30 – 9.45||Snack|
|9.45 – 10.30||Corner Activities|
|10.30 – 11.00||Literacy|
|11.00 – 11.30||Learning Activities|
|11.30 – 12.00||Lunch|
|Afternoon||12.00 – 14.00||Nap Time|
|14.00 – 14.30||Music Activities|
|14.30 – 15.00||STEM|
|15.00 – 15.30||Snack|
|15.30 – 16.00||English|
|16.00 – 16.30||Circle Time|
|16.30 – 17.30||Pick-up Time|
Above schedule could be changed in order to suitable for each class.